Mr. Suit Hire opened its doors in 1988 and over the years has grown to 11 branches in South Africa and continues to expand. We offer a professional and personal service, taking into consideration your needs for that special day.
Mr. Suit Hire has never considered itself in competition with other suit hiring businesses, as we are the market leaders in the Western Cape.
With many years of experience in the suit hiring game, we offer a full range of the very latest fashion garments of a high quality. Mr Suit Hire prides itself in the quality and fashion garments we provide to our customers. The majority of the garments we bring in are exclusive to Mr Suit Hire and cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
Terms And Conditions
- Good are hired to customers on the understanding that the goods shall be retuned in an undamaged condition and the hirer undertakes to take full responsibility for the item at its current selling value until the item is retuned.
- All merchandise must be returned by the return date as stipulated, or an extra R150 per day will be charged and any merchandise that is damaged will be paid for in full.
- On hires where no security has been taken, the order will be hired to the customer on good faith. Additional charges will become liable to the hirer on return when/if the goods are returned in a poor condition which can involve specialist cleaning or repairs.
- Suit covers and hangers are loaned at no extra cost, but are subject to a charge equal to the replacement cost if not returned or if damaged.
- All merchandise is to be returned before 10am on the agreed date of return.
Mr Suit hire is pleased to offer discounts and pre-arranged suit fittings to corporations and to groups of 10 persons or more. The service is available in all Suit Hire branches. Kindly contact us 48 hours before arrival to ensure our staff is sufficiently prepared
These conditions are subject to change without notice. E&OE.
Mr Suit Hire has a unique formula which has enabled us to successfully run over 12 stores, which has aided our reputation in becoming the leading suit hire company in South Africa. For more information on our franchising model please contact our head office for a detailed structure and pricing guideline.